If you are experiencing any issues with your hoverboard shaking, vibrating, not moving forward or backward correctly, the most common reason is that the sensors in the footpads have gotten out of sync. These scooters work with two independent sensors which sense your position and foot movement and are used to control the hoverboard. This can happen through normal use over time, taking a fall, rolling the board, etc. It is nothing to get too worried about and is to be expected.
The good news is there's a really easy fix. All you have to do is recalibrate the board.
Follow these simple steps:
1) Set the board on a level surface (you can even use a carpenter's level if you're not sure)
2) Make sure the two sides are level with each other (not rotated) AND level with the floor
3) Hold the power button in for 5-10 seconds until the headlights start flashing blue
4) Release the power button when the flashing starts and wait for the flashing to stop
5) Press the power button one last time to turn the board off.
Your scooter is now recalibrated and ready for use.
If you want to see the recalibration process, click here to watch a video that you can follow along with.
Comments will be approved before showing up.